Stone Hill Meadows
Homes in scenic Lehigh Valley's Macungie, PA. Higher Quality, More Standard Features, and 70 Acres of Open Space.
Stone Hill Meadows community offers new construction homes in Macungie, PA that seamlessly blend the picturesque landscape of the beautiful Lehigh Valley with modern amenities.
Our brand-new development features 140 semi-custom, single homes, ranging in size from 2,150 to 2,650 square feet. With four high-quality, energy-efficient base models, you have a wide range of possibilities--from choosing your home as-is, to selecting one of our optional floor plans.
But it isn't just the sophisticated craftsman homes that draw you in to this Lehigh Valley community; experience the outdoors with miles of onsite walking trails and 70% of the development reserved for green space. These gorgeous new homes are also close to a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options--in addition to major highways (Rt. 78 and Rt. 476), making travel to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York an easy drive.
Reach out to us today and learn more about our little piece of paradise!
Move-in ready homes include:
- 10 Year Builders Warranty
- 107 Semi-Custom Single Homes
- 4 High Quality & Energy Efficient Base Model Homes
- Various Optional Floor Plans
- 70 Acres of Open Space
- On-site Walking Trails
- Carriage Style Garage Door with Glass and Hardware
- Painted Interior Garage Walls
- Keyless Entry
- 2 Garage Door Openers
- Sod front yard
- HardiePlank® siding on the front
- Full Stainless-Steel Appliance Package
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Granite Bathroom Vanity
- Soft Close Cabinet Doors and Drawers
- 9’ Ceiling Height on First Floor
- 36” Fireplace in Family Room with Remote and Blower
- Hardwood Floors
- 5 1/4” Colonial Base Molding throughout the First Floor
- Tile Master Shower
- Upgraded Doors
- Andersen Windows
High Quality Standards
Upgraded features come standard in our homes--along with the high-quality, brand-name products you know and love.
Lehigh Valley is located in eastern Pennsylvania, and is within easy driving distance of Allentown, Bethlehem, Philadelphia, and New York City.
Large Open Spaces
70 acres of open space are dedicated green space, preserving natural beauty in our community.